To ensure the best quality, we only ever deliver fresh!
PLACING AN ORDER ONLINE
Our goal is to always deliver the highest quality and freshest doughnuts. For your convenience, Krispy Kreme Australia offers a number of delivery options based on your location and time of ordering as well as a free collect-in-store option.
Delivery availability and costs will vary based on your location, preferred method of delivery and the quantity of product you are purchasing. Delivery costs start at $5.00 for Regular Delivery Service. As a general guide we can deliver within a 1 hour drive from the CBD of Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and Brisbane. However, delivery areas are determined by the proximity to the closest Krispy Kreme store and courier service availability.
Important Note: Deliveries can not be made on weekends and public holidays. You may not resell our doughnuts, they are for personal consumption only.
DELIVERY OPTIONS FOR ALL ORDER TYPES
Your Delivery Options
delivery between 8am and 5pm
|Before 5pm local time Sunday to Thursday|
delivery before 1pm
|Before 5pm local time Sunday to Thursday|
select a date up to 60 days in advance
|Any time or day up until 5pm Sydney time the day before|
Weekend and public holiday deliveries are currently not available.
Delivery costs and area availability will be displayed on checkout page after a postcode has been entered.
Due to the nature of distributing food we cannot deliver to all areas around Australia. We are constantly working with our courier partners to increase the range of our deliveries - please use the Shipping Method field on the Checkout page to determine if we can deliver to your area and at what cost. Alternatively, you can contact us for more information or for special requests.
Delivery pricing is determined by:
(a) Your delivery address and the proximity to the closest Krispy Kreme store
(b) Your requested delivery time requirements
(c) The value of the products in your basket due to a promotional offer or bulk purchase discount, which may be in place during the time of your order.
Delivery type available
• Regular delivery – Select the day you require your doughnuts delivered and we will deliver within working hours of 8am – 5pm. There is no guarantee of a specific time.
• Fast delivery – Select the day you require your doughnuts delivered. These orders will be couriered directly to you and may arrive any time prior to 1pm or the time displayed on the Checkout Page.
• Collect-in-Store – Krispy Kreme offers a free collect-in-store service whereby you can order and pay for your order online and collect your products in your preferred store.
- You can select your preferred store during checkout, this includes our airport stores but excludes third party stockists like 7-Eleven
- Collect-in-store is not available at Krispy Kreme Stores in South Australia and the NT.
Delivery availability and pricing
• All orders are delivered by Courier.
• Delivery services are available in selected areas in NSW, QLD, WA and VIC only. We reserve the right to alter the locations at which delivery services are available at anytime. Available delivery locations will be displayed in the Shipping Method field on the Checkout page.
• We do not deliver to South Australia, Northern territory, Tasmania or the ACT.
• A delivery cost estimate will be available to you in the Checkout page. This estimate displays the delivery and collect-in-store options available for your selected postcode.
Receiving your delivery
• We recommend that you have your order delivered to an address where someone will be present during business hours to sign for the delivery. If the delivery address is unattended, our couriers are authorised to leave the goods in a safe location at that address as deemed by the courier. A courier may deem a delivery location unsafe if:
(a) There is no sheltered area to leave the goods away from street or public view
(b) There is no access to the building, unit/apartment
(c) There is no suitable place to leave the delivery.
• If a safe location cannot be found, the courier will return the product to the dispatch location. An additional delivery fee will be payable if you require the product to be redelivered.
• For deliveries to a business address, should the recipient not be available, the delivery will be left at the reception. In the instance the reception is not available, delivery will be left with a colleague.
• If you have any specific delivery requirements, you must note these in the ‘shipping instructions’ on checkout. Specific delivery times requested in the ‘shipping instructions’ will be disregarded.
• Orders cannot be delivered to post office boxes or postal lockers.
Delivery conditions and payment
• Delivery is not available weekends or on public holidays. Collect-in-store may be available weekends and on public holidays depending on the nominated store’s operating hours.
• If you are having your order delivered, you are required to pay online using Visa, Mastercard, AMEX or PayPal.
• For next day deliveries and future dated deliveries, we will process your order the evening prior to the delivery. Our Doughnut factory stores will produce the doughnuts on the morning of the delivery.
• To ensure freshness and high quality, delivery is made within 24 hours of the product being collected by the courier, subject to clauses 4.6 and 4.8.
• Krispy Kreme does not take responsibility for any delay or loss in deliveries caused by, or in any way connected with, any cause outside of our reasonable control including but not limited to shortfall of supplies, courier delays, strikes, industrial disputes, terrorism, riot, fire, storm and other acts of God, communications or network failures, traffic delays or accidents.
• We cannot guarantee an exact delivery time. When a Fast delivery order is placed, (subject always to circumstances outside our reasonable control as specified above), the delivery will be made any time within the delivery time window. Actual delivery time will be dependent on the individual delivery driver’s schedule and your requested delivery address.
• If we are unable to dispatch your order for any reason, including that the products are unavailable, we will notify you as soon as possible and in any case within 2 business days to make alternative arrangements. Next day orders will be replaced with a product of the same value.
• If you have not received your order by 5pm on your selected day or a Fast delivery by 1pm on your selected date, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 552 968 during business hours Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm AEDST.
• For special delivery time requests to areas within our delivery area email KK2YOU@krispykreme.com.au and if possible, a quote can be provided.
• You may not for any reason on-sell the product/s purchased from our website. If you want to resell products to raise funds for a charitable organisation, please visit our FUN-draising page for more details. You will need to meet certain criteria to participate in that program.
Remote and International deliveries
• Online shopping is only available to customer delivery addresses within Australia that can be serviced via courier within a period of time deemed suitable to provide fresh product. Available delivery addresses are determined by the courier routes and the location of the Krispy Kreme Doughnut factory stores.
• For delivery to areas not within our current delivery areas, email KK2YOU@krispykreme.com.au and if possible, a quote can be provided.
• You will be able to select Collect-in-store during the checkout process free of charge. Your order will be fulfilled from the closest Krispy Kreme Doughnut Factory store to your designated collection store and made fresh on the day of collection.
• If you select to collect-in-store from your nearest nominated store, you can nominate a 1-hour collection time window within the store’s operating hours which you can find on our stores page.
• Collect-in-store is not available at Krispy Kreme Stores in South Australia and the NT.
• Our doughnuts are perishable goods and need to adhere to shelf life standards. Should your order remain uncollected by the end of the business day of your nominated collection store and date, your order will be disposed of accordingly and may not be collected.
• If collecting in-store, the following payment methods are available to you:
(a) Pay online using Visa, Mastercard, AMEX; or PayPal.
(b) PayPal (please see clause 4.3).• Krispy Kreme do not offer a same day order and collect-in-store service. Order must be placed by 5pm one business day prior to the collection date. If you require product on the day, please contact or visit the relevant store. View store details here.
Returns and guarantee policy
In addition to the rights and remedies you may have as a consumer under relevant law including the Australian Consumer Law, Krispy Kreme offers you the following benefits under our Returns and Guarantee policy:
• We endeavour to deliver high quality and fresh doughnuts.
• You need to inspect the product(s) immediately upon receipt at your nominated delivery address. If the product(s), when initially received by you, is damaged or faulty, or if there is a shortfall or error in your order, you must contact our Head office within 24 hours of receiving the product, either via phone call or, if it is outside of office hours, via email to email@example.com or our contact form on our website, and provide the following details:
(a) your full name, address, telephone number (during business hours) and email address;
(b) your order number;
(c) a detailed explanation of the fault, error or reason for the return; and
(d) clear photographic evidence of the fault, error or reason for the return.
• You do not have to return faulty products to us.
• Once you submit your claim, if we assess that your product(s) when delivered to you were in fact faulty, crushed, damaged or were not satisfactory due to deterioration caused by travel conditions, we will, at our option:
(a) attempt another delivery (on a date we specify) to you at our cost to replace the product(s) with an identical product or a product(s) of equivalent value and specifications; or
(b) refund the purchase price for the faulty product(s).
• Once you submit your claim, if we assess that there was a genuine error or shortfall with your order, we will take all reasonable steps to correct the error or shortfall.
• Returns will not be accepted by Krispy Kreme if:
(a) the fault or damage to the product(s) has been caused by accident or by misuse by either you or a third party; or
(b) the product(s) has been modified or tampered with in any way by you or a third party. Krispy Kreme has various tampering detection methods in place.
• Subject always to your rights under applicable laws including the Australian Consumer Law, we reserve the right to refuse claims under this Returns and Guarantee policy in our discretion with regard to various factors including, without limitation, loss or damage not caused by us, improper or inadequate care, insufficient proof of fault, error or reason for the return or unreasonable delay.
• We do not allow returns for a change of mind.
• This Returns and Guarantee policy applies to online orders only, including delivery and collect-in-store.
• Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. These rights may be available beyond the 3-hour time frame specified above for our own Returns and Guarantee policy.
Products, prices and orders
• All products advertised on the Site are subject to availability. Products are available only in the styles and colours displayed or as otherwise indicated. We endeavour to ensure that the products and descriptions of them on the Site are accurate. We do not, however, promise or represent that the Site is accurate or free from errors or omissions and we reserve the right to make any necessary corrections. Please be aware that colours appear differently on different monitors.
• The price payable for any product(s) is the price specified on the Site at the time of placing the order, in Australian dollars and inclusive of goods and services tax (GST). Prices displayed on the Site may change at any time. All transactions are processed in Australian dollars (AUD).
• You acknowledge that, by placing an order, you are agreeing to pay for and accept delivery (or arrange collection as the case may be) of the product(s) ordered at price specified on this Site at the time you place your order.
Changes and cancellations
• All order changes, delivery detail changes or cancellations must be made by 3pm the working day prior to the delivery date.
• Subject to any applicable laws, we may cancel your order if:
(a) any payment by you is cancelled, dishonoured or reversed; or
(b) we have inadvertently displayed any errors on the Site, including but not limited to incorrect prices, descriptions or illustrations or typographical errors, and these errors are relevant to your order;
(c) the Site has indicated that products are available when they are not; or
(d) you do not or have not fully complied with these Online Ordering Terms and Conditions.
• For Mix your own dozen orders, if a doughnut is not available we will replace that doughnut with the closest matching doughnut. If you order a Limited Time Only dozen for a delivery date after the last delivery date for that Limited Time offer, we will substitute that Limited Time Only dozen with an assorted dozen.
• Krispy Kreme may change or withdraw its product offerings on this Site, if any, at any time. If you receive an email confirmation of an order, it does not constitute acceptance of an order or confirmation of an offer to sell. Krispy Kreme reserves the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any item or to refuse to fulfil any order for any reason.
Security and risk
• Krispy Kreme processes credit card transactions using e-commerce protocols and technology that are standard on the Internet. Krispy Kreme utilise a SSL certificate and Braintree security authentication. Nonetheless, Krispy Kreme cannot guarantee that it will be successful in preventing unauthorized access or tampering with the Site or its files.
• Risk of loss and title for the product(s) pass to you upon dispatch from our Krispy Kreme store to the delivery carrier.
To contact Krispy Kreme Australia
Physical Address: Suite B, Ground Floor, 90-96 Bourke Rd, Alexandria, NSW 2015 Australia
Phone Number: 02 8303 1100
Fax Number: 02 8303 1199