It’s Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Monday 19th September is Talk Like a Pirate day. Any buccaneer to come into a participating Krispy Kreme store and talk like a pirate gets one FREE Original Glazed® doughnut.
Any landlubber who wears full pirate attire and talks like a pirate will get one FREE dozen Original Glazed doughnuts.
This offer is redeemable on Talk Like a Pirate Day, 19th September at participating Krispy Kreme stores only. Excludes Krispy Kreme SA, 7-Eleven, Jesters and BP Travel Centres.
To claim your bounty on 19th September, you must:
- Register online to receive your secret pirate phrase.
- Come in to a participating Krispy Kreme store and say the secret pirate phrase like a pirate for one FREE Original Glazed doughnut.
- Come in to a participating Krispy Kreme store in full pirate costume and say the secret pirate phrase like a pirate for one FREE dozen Original Glazed doughnuts.
Qualifying pirate costumes must include three or more of the items below.
- Eye Patch
- Pirate Hat
- Pirate Flag
- Peg Leg
- Parrot on Shoulder
- Pirate Shirt / Loose white shirt
- Leather belt
- Silver and gold necklaces and earrings
- Pirate Hook
- Black or brown boots
NO WEAPONS ALLOWED!
Offer available while stocks last.
Krispy Kreme NSW: Central Lee St (Sydney CBD), Auburn, Liverpool, Mascot, Penrith, Sydney Domestic Airport T2 and T3.
Krispy Kreme VIC: Collins St (Melbourne CBD), Swanston St (Melbourne CBD), Fountain Gate, Tullamarine Airport Qantas T1, Virgin T3 and T4.
Krispy Kreme QLD: Myer Centre, Pacific Fair, Shell Nudgee and Brisbane Airport Qantas Terminal.
Krispy Kreme WA: Myaree and Whitford City.