Krispy Kreme Albert St
Brisbane get ready!! Krispy Kreme is coming to Albert Street on Thursday September 19th!
We’re kicking off the celebrations with a day of doughnuts, fun and giveaways.
Where: Cnr Albert Street & Burnett Lane, Brisbane QLD 4000
When: Thursday, September 19. Grand opening from 7:30am.
There will be exclusive giveaways, doughnuts and loads of fun. Everyone visiting us on the opening day on Thursday September 19th will be treated to a FREE Original Glazed doughnut* and we have 15,000 to give away! You don’t want to miss this!
That’s not all! Be one of the first 25 people to queue for our new store to score a limited-edition Krispy Kreme t-shirt. And if you’re one of the first 3 people in queue we have something special in store for you. Stay tuned.
We’ll announce when the queue is open only on our Facebook event – Krispy Kreme Australia. “Like” us on Facebook and follow the event to make sure you don’t miss the announcement!
The Krispy Kreme Guide to Queue Etiquette
- Make sure you follow instructions from our staff around the store and any directional signage.
- Look out for our "Please queue here" sign. Which will mark the start of the line.
- Get to know the people in front and behind you. It makes the whole experience more fun.
- You must be present in the queue. If you need to step away, let your queue neighbours know. This is where tip 3 is useful.
- Don't use unreasonable 'line holding tactics'. This could upset your line neighbours and that's no fun.
- Keep calm and think of doughnuts!
Let’s be friends! Subscribe to the Krispy Kreme Inner Circle and stay in the know.
Look forward to seeing you all there for a day full of fun, smiles and doughnuts! Get ready to party!