New store opening!
You read that right!! We’re coming to you Perth CBD with a brand-new store on Hay Street. And, we have something extra special in store for you!
It’s not just a new store, it’s an exciting new look for Krispy Kreme. Krispy Kreme like you’ve never seen before with multi-coloured sprinkle neon lights! Get ready for a new experience.
We’re kicking off the celebrations with a day of doughnuts, fun, entertainment and giveaways.
Where: Shop 4, 800 Hay Street, Perth WA 6000
When: Thursday, April 4. Party starts at 7:30am
There will be exclusive giveaways, live DJ and loads of fun. Everyone visiting us on the opening day on Thursday, April 4 will be treated to a FREE Original Glazed doughnut*. Get ready to party!
That’s not all! Be one of the first 50 people to queue for our new store to score a limited-edition Krispy Kreme t-shirt. And if you’re one of the first 3 people in queue we have something special in store for you. Stay tuned.
We’ll announce when the queue is open only on our Facebook page – Krispy Kreme Australia. “Like” us on Facebook to make sure you don’t miss the announcement!
The Krispy Kreme Guide to Queue Etiquette
*1 x Original Glazed doughnut per person only on 4.04.19
- Make sure you follow instructions from our staff around the store and any directional signage.
- Look out for our "Please queue here" sign. Which will mark the start of the line.
- Get to know the people in front and behind you. It makes the whole experience more fun.
- You have to be present in the queue. If you need to step away, let your queue neighbours know. This is where tip 2 is useful.
- Don't use unreasonable 'line holding tactics'. This could upset your line neighbours and that's no fun.
- Make sure to bring water and sun protection.
- Keep calm and think of doughnuts!
We'll have staff on hand to assist and will do our best to deliver a delicious and memorable experience.
We’ll see you there!
Let’s be friends! Subscribe to the Krispy Kreme Inner Circle and stay in the know.