Wedding Doughnut is here!
Are you a bride to be? Or, helping plan a wedding?
Planning a wedding is a big deal and a lot of work. We’re here to save you time and help you take care of one of the biggest items on any wedding planner’s list – the cake!
You’ve scoured Pinterest and want something that’s unique, fun, fits your theme and feeds all your guests. That’s where our newest creation ‘The Wedding Doughnut’ comes in. It’s both beautiful AND delicious.
Perfect for a wedding or engagement – ‘The Wedding Doughnut’ has a classic look with shades of white.
Starting with our signature Original Glazed and hand-dipped in white choc truffle icing. A drizzle of white choc and sprinkling of white pearl sugar add the finishing touches. Take a closer look at the Wedding Doughnut here.
Ordering ‘The Wedding Doughnut’
- This beauty is available exclusively via Krispy Kreme Celebrations.
- Orders can be placed up to 60 days in advance.
- Minimum order of 3 dozen applies, because you can’t build a tower with just one dozen.
If your wedding has a colour scheme or theme, use complimentary decorations to create a wedding doughnut display that is unique to you.
Even better, no need to cut this cake. Everyone just grab a doughnut and tuck in.
Creating your bespoke doughnut tower takes 20 minutes or less! Here’s what you’ll need….
- 3 dozen doughnuts or more based on number of guests
- Platter or cake stand
- Decorations. Match them to your colour scheme!
TIP: choose any doughnuts to customise to your taste.
- Pick the spot where you’ll display your tower.
- Start by building the base of your tower on to the platter.
- Form the outside ring first of the base, make it wide. Wider it is the more doughnuts you can add on top. Fill in the middle.
- Make the next tier smaller and keep building up until you’ve used all doughnuts.
- Add your decorations. If using florals make sure they’re food safe.
If you're in need of more inspiration or tips, we've put together a handy styling guide just for you.