Fundraising Pop Up Terms and Conditions
PLACING AN ORDER FOR TOWNSVILLE
Our goal is to always deliver the highest quality and freshest doughnuts. For your convenience, Krispy Kreme Australia will set up a Pop-Up collection point at Stockland North Shore Shopping Centre, 20/38 Main Street, Burdell QLD 4818 on the 13th of June 2019.
Please note there will be no dozens available for purchase on the day. All orders must be pre-placed via the Townsville Fundraising Pop-Up page online on or before 3pm on the 11/06/2019. The cost of freight has been worked into the product price in the online store.
Important Note: You may not resell our doughnuts, they are for personal consumption only. If you are looking to resell our doughnuts, please apply to run your own fundraiser through our FUNdraising program
TOWNSVILLE CONDITIONS AND PAYMENT
TOWNSVILLE ONLINE ORDERING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Orders must be placed via the Townsville Fundraising Pop-Up page prior to 3pm AEST on the 11/06/2019 at https://www.krispykreme.com.au/townsville
• Products available to purchase are limited to the dozen options displayed on this page, the Fundraising Original Glazed Dozen, and the Fundraising Assorted Dozen. If a non-Townsville product is added to the cart Krispy Kreme will substitute this for the available product at their discretion.
• Customers must select ‘Pick-Up’ as the delivery method and then select ‘TOWNSVILLE – Fundraising Pop-Up’ from the dropdown.
• Orders are set to close at 3pm on the 11/06/2019 however Krispy Kreme reserves the right to close orders off prior to this date if it looks like demand will exceed supply.
• To ensure freshness and the highest quality product, product is made within 24 hours of the product being collected from the Pop-Up Store.
• Krispy Kreme does not take responsibility for any delay or loss in deliveries caused by, or in any way connected with, any cause outside of our reasonable control including but not limited to shortfall of supplies, flight delays, strikes, industrial disputes, terrorism, riot, fire, storm and other acts of God, communications or network failures, traffic delays or accidents.
• Customers MUST collect on the 13th of June 2019 as selected at checkout. Exact order amounts will be flown in for collection on the 13th of June 2019.
• We cannot guarantee an exact pick up time. The collection point (Stockland North Shore Shopping Centre) will open at 3pm and close at 6pm. Customers are free to collect anytime within this period.
• The confirmation email with your order number and name must be brought to the collection point as proof of purchase, this can be printed or on a smart device.
• You may not for any reason on-sell the product/s purchased from our website. If you are raising funds for a charitable organisation, please visit our FUNdraising page for more details.
• Free doughnut(s) offers cannot be redeemed at any Krispy Kreme Fundraising Pop-Up store, this includes but is not limited to new subscriber and birthday offers.
RETURNS AND GUARANTEE POLICY
In addition to the rights and remedies you may have as a consumer under relevant law including the Australian Consumer Law, Krispy Kreme offers you the following benefits under our Returns and Guarantee policy:
• Our goal is to always deliver the highest quality and freshest doughnuts.
• You need to inspect the product(s) immediately upon receipt at the collection point. If the product(s), when initially received by you, is damaged or faulty, or if there is a shortfall or error in your order, you must immediately bring this to the attention to one of the team members at the collection point. A solution will then be determined.
• Returns will not be accepted by Krispy Kreme if the fault or damage to the product(s) has been caused by accident or by misuse by either you or a third party or if the product(s) has been modified or tampered with in any way by you or a third party or if the products have left the collection point. Krispy Kreme has various tampering detection methods in place. Subject always to your rights under applicable laws including the Australian Consumer Law, we reserve the right to refuse claims under this Returns and Guarantee policy in our discretion with regard to various factors including acceptable use.
• We do not allow returns for a change of mind.
• This Returns and Guarantee policy applies to online orders only, including Pop-Up stores.
• Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. These rights may be available beyond the collection point time frame specified above for our own Returns and Guarantee policy.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Products, prices and orders
• All products advertised on the Site are subject to availability. Products are available only in the styles and colours displayed or as otherwise indicated.
• The price payable for any product(s) is the price specified on the Site at the time of placing the order, in Australian dollars and inclusive of goods and services tax (GST). Prices displayed on the Site may change at any time. All transactions are processed in Australian dollars (AUD).
• When you place an order, it is an offer by you to purchase the specified product(s) for the price specified on this Site at the time you place your order. You acknowledge that, by placing an order, you are agreeing to arrange collection of the product(s) ordered.
CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS
• All order changes, delivery detail changes or cancellations must be made by 3pm AEST on the 11/06/2019.
• Orders made after 3pm AEST on this date cannot be changed.
• Subject to any applicable laws, we may cancel your order if:
(a) any payment by you is cancelled, dishonoured or reversed; or
(b) we have inadvertently displayed any errors on the Site, including but not limited to incorrect prices, descriptions or illustrations or typographical errors, and these errors are relevant to your order;
(c) the Site has indicated that products are available when they are not; or
(d) you do not or have not fully complied with these Terms.
• Krispy Kreme may change or withdraw its product offerings on this Site, if any, at any time. If you receive an email confirmation of an order, it does not constitute acceptance of an order or confirmation of an offer to sell. Krispy Kreme reserves the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any item or to refuse to fulfil any order.
Security and risk
• Krispy Kreme processes credit card transactions using e-commerce protocols and technology that are standard on the Internet. Krispy Kreme utilise a SSL certificate and Braintree security authentication. Nonetheless, Krispy Kreme cannot guarantee that it will be successful in preventing unauthorized access or tampering with the Site or its files.
To contact Krispy Kreme Australia
Physical Address: Suite B, Ground Floor, 90-96 Bourke Rd, Alexandria, NSW 2015 Australia
Postal Address: PO 6267, Alexandria NSW 2015 Australia
Phone Number: 02 8303 1100