FUNdraising Terms & Conditions
Fundraising Terms and Conditions: Ordering
All fundraising order requests must be received by this office at least 14 days in advance of your requested pick-up or delivery date. All requests for changes to accepted orders must be made 7 days prior to fundraising event. Date and time for supply of items to a fundraiser event is subject to availability and approval by Krispy Kreme under an accepted order. Orders not picked up within an hour of the scheduled time set out in an order will be considered cancelled and subject to cancellation charges set out in an order form. Items ordered for fundraisers must be paid in full 7 days prior to dispatch of order. Minimum order quantity of 30 dozen required. Any delivery charges will set out in an order and will be borne by your organisation. Delivery is subject to availability and must be approved by Krispy Kreme Australia under an accepted order. Delivery to interstate fundraisers is subject to availability, changes/disruptions to transport which may occur without notice and is outside the control of Krispy Kreme. Freight and packaging charges also apply for deliveries to interstate fundraisers. If this reservation is cancelled less than 48 hours in advance, I agree to pay Krispy Kreme 50% of the total price of the items under this reservation. Krispy Kreme reserves the right to change fundraising prices from time to time without notice. Krispy Kreme Fundraising products are valid only at Krispy Kreme retail outlets and are not accepted in wholesale outlets.
Fundraising Terms and Conditions: Order Confirmation
Krispy Kreme Australia Pty Ltd fundraising staff are able to assist with the supply of the items in this order for your forthcoming fundraiser functions. All fundraising orders are made upon, and subject to, the rules and regulations of Krispy Kreme fundraiser events, as they may be in effect from time to time, and the following terms and conditions:
1. All fundraising orders must be received by this office 10 (ten) working days prior to the date of scheduled pick-up or delivery and a final count confirming the order 7 (seven) days prior to the event. The quantity ordered will not be subject to reduction and charges will need to be paid if you reduce your order. If a final count is not received 7 (seven) days prior to the event, the quantity of items listed on this fundraising order will be used as the number ordered. Increases above 5% of the number originally ordered can only be accepted with the prior consent of our fundraising personnel.
2. All fundraiser orders specifying a pick-up must be picked up from the location set out in this order within one hour of the pick-up time set out in this order or they will be considered cancelled. All cancellations must be received by this office no later than 7 (seven) days prior to scheduled pick-up. Cancelled orders not received 7 (seven) days in advance, and orders cancelled due to pick-up failures, are subject to a charge of 50% of the total purchase price.
3. Final payment for the fundraising orders must be made 7 (seven) days prior to the day of the scheduled pick-up/delivery. If payment is not received when due, products will not be released to the customer and such amount shall bear interest at the rate of 1.5% per month and client shall pay Krispy Kreme for all of Krispy Kreme’s direct costs in relation to such payment failures including collection costs, court costs and legal fees.
4. Krispy Kreme Fundraising performance: the supply of items by Krispy Kreme shall be excused if such performance is prevented or impaired due to labour disputes or strikes; accidents; federal, state or local government regulations; or any other cause beyond the control of Krispy Kreme (including transport changes as set out below). In no event shall Krispy Kreme be responsible for loss of profit or other indirect or consequential damages.
5. In order to receive a discount on items supplied for fundraising, Krispy Kreme must first be satisfied that the following criteria are met: (i) organisation must be non-profit (ii) organisation must supply this office with a charity fundraising number or proof of non-profit status (iii) organisation must meet minimum order quantity requirements (iv) organisation must comply with Krispy Kreme retail prices in relation to the sale of its goods.
6. All freight transported by any means from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Perth is subject to availability and to changes at the discretion of the relevant carrier. Krispy Kreme accepts no responsibility for: (i) changes to or delays in freight delivery; and (ii) damage to or loss of freight whilst in transit; that is outside the control of Krispy Kreme.
Fundraising Offer Terms and Conditions: 5 Bonus Dozen (RSPCA Sponsorship 2019)
Offer only valid on Fundraising bookings where proceeds are sent to RSPCA.
RSPCA Donation Page link, Registration Letter, or Letter of Fundraising must be presented at time of booking to claim 5 bonus dozen offer.
Minimum order of 30 dozen must be reached for offer to apply.
5 bonus dozens are Original Glazed doughnuts only.
Offer valid in NSW, QLD, VIC, WA and TAS only.
This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Offer not redeemable or transferable for cash or credit.
Delivery subject to courier and airfreight availability in each state.
This offer is subject to general Fundraising Terms and Conditions which are available at https://www.krispykreme.com.au/fundraising-terms
Krispy Kreme Australia Pty Limited holds the right to change Terms and Conditions.
Krispy Kreme Eventbrite Fundraising Terms and Conditions
By participating in a Krispy Kreme FUN-draising event and opting in to the creation of an Eventbrite page for your event in Australia, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you cannot opt in to use Eventbrite for your Krispy Kreme FUN-draising event. The use of a Krispy Kreme branded Eventbrite page for the purposes of a Krispy Kreme FUN-draising event is offered by Krispy Kreme Australia Pty Limited ABN 59 099 478 663 (‘us’, ‘we’, or ‘our’).
We may amend these terms and conditions in our absolute discretion.
1. How it works
(a) We offer the use of Eventbrite as a platform for raising money and selling tickets for your Krispy Kreme FUN-draising event (Fundraiser).
(b) When you opt in to use of the Eventbrite platform, we will create an Eventbrite page for you, using your name and the details of your Fundraiser.
(c) We will then send you an email with details of how to access your Eventbrite page and use it for your Fundraiser. You must not share those details with any third party.
(d) We may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend your Eventbrite page:
(i) after the conclusion of your Fundraiser;
(ii) if you use your Eventbrite page, which contains our branding, in a way that may bring our name into disrepute or which otherwise damages our reputation or goodwill; or
(iii) if you do not abide by our policies and reasonable directions, or Eventbrite’s policies.
2. Donations and ticket sales
(a) Donations and ticket sales are made directly to Eventbrite on your Eventbrite page, and then passed on to us.
(b) Fundraising orders for your Fundraiser are made and fulfilled in accordance with your FUN-draising Confirmation Contract.
3. Eventbrite policies
By opting it to the creation of an Eventbrite page to support your Fundraiser in Australia, you agree to be bound by:
4. Your obligations
You must at all times comply with our reasonable directions and all applicable laws in relation to the Fundraiser and use of your Eventbrite page.
For the purposes of the Fundraiser and use of your Eventbrite page, you represent and warrant to us that you are fit, healthy and able to fulfil your obligations as set out under these terms and conditions.
(a) Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by Australian law, we and our officers, employees and agents exclude all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the fundraiser, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
(i) any issues with the Eventbrite platform, or your Eventbrite page;
(ii) the cancellation, termination, modification or suspension of your Eventbrite page in the event of breach of these terms and conditions, our policies and reasonable directions, or Eventbrite’s policies;
(iii) the conduct of the Fundraiser and your Eventbrite page and any technical difficulties or website malfunction (whether or not under our control); and/or
(iv) any unauthorised access or third party interference with your Eventbrite page.
7. Intellectual property
(a) You may use the Krispy Kreme trade mark:
(i) on your Eventbrite page; and
(ii) on social media, for the purposes of promoting the Fundraiser.
(b) You must use our trade marks in accordance with any branding guidelines notified to you, and otherwise in a manner which does not bring our trade marks or name into disrepute or which damages our reputation and goodwill. You must not misuse or otherwise infringe our trade marks or intellectual property rights.
(c) You acknowledge and agree that we may use, modify, and disclose:
(i) your name, and the name and beneficiary of your Fundraiser, publically on Eventbrite and/or our Website and social media pages in connection with the Fundraiser;
(ii) your name, likeness, image or voice (including photograph, film or recording) in any media (including making them available on our Facebook or other social media pages); and
(iii) all information provided by you to us at any time (including at entry) (Material),
for an unlimited time, anywhere in the world, without further reference, payment or any other compensation to you for the promotion of any of our products or services, including sending you electronic messages.
(a) We collect your personal information for the purpose of creating your Eventbrite page to support your Fundraiser, to promote the Fundraiser, to promote our goods and services, and for our internal business operations.
(c) If you do not wish to provide us with the personal information requested under clause 1(b), then you may not be eligible to take part in the fundraiser.
Any queries regarding the use of your Eventbrite page for your Fundraiser should be directed to the Krispy Kreme Fundraising Team on 02 8303 1100 or by email <email@example.com> during our business hours.
10. Disputes and survival
(a) The laws of Australia apply to the fundraiser and these terms and conditions. You irrevocably submit to the non‑exclusive jurisdiction of Australian courts in connection with the fundraiser and these terms and conditions.
(b) Paragraphs 6, 7 and 8(a) survive termination or expiry of these terms and conditions.
Contacting Krispy Kreme Australia - ABN 59 099 478 663
Phone Number: 1300 553 863
Fax Number: 02 8303 1199