We are staying up to date with government restrictions and will reopen our dining rooms in selected stores. All our stores are a registered covid safe business.
Only fully vaccinated customers will be able to dine in and people aged 16 and under who are not fully vaccinated must be accompanied by a fully vaccinated adult.
To dine in you must show evidence of your vaccine in one of the following forms:
- Online immunisation statement from Medicare
- COVID-19 digital certificate from the Australian Immunisation Register.
Each store’s maximum capacity will vary depending on size. Please refer to the Vaccine Mandates supplied at the entry of store.
Our customers’ safety is our top priority and we have now implemented additional measures in regards to COVID-19
• Masks must be worn at all times, except while eating and drinking.
• You must Check In via QR code upon entry.
• Please speak to our staff if you are unable to use the QR Check In process.
• Do not enter the store if you are feeling unwell.
• Eftpos is the preferred method of payment to reduce any unnecessary contact.
We have increased cleaning and hygiene practices in our stores but please make sure that you also adhere to social distancing recommendations by standing at least 1.5m apart from another customer.